Donate to RARE
Your gift will help support:
- RARE activities teaching students how to learn and work in a community filled with people of all races, religions, and ethnicities.
- Our community “open discussion” series to listen and discuss a wide variety of issues presented by experts in racial diversity and history.
- RARE’s involvement in advocating for equitable and restorative programs in Seattle Public Schools
Gifting opportunities – please consider:
- A one-time meaningful gift from you or your organization
- A recurring monthly “equity sustaining” gift
- A gift of publicly traded securities that have appreciated in value (please contact us)
- A gift from your Donor Advised Fund (please contact us)
On the donor wall you can:
- Include a note sharing why you chose to donate to RARE
- Honor a deceased friend or loved one in RARE’s “In Memoriam” section
Roosevelt Alumni for Racial Equity is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization Tax ID# 87-1122881